Monday, December 18, 2006

Let the journey begin....

I too am jumping on the blog bandwagon like a few of my other poker playing friends whose blogs will be linked with mine shortly i'm sure. This avenue will be a place to share my playing experiences, my bad beats, lucky draws and everything in between. There is quite the community we have going in our poker circle, you will learn about alot of characters reading this blog. The people you will get to know share a unique relationship. While at the table, we want each others chips. Yet off of it, we will go out of our way to help each other out if necessary. We crack on each other (sometimes WAAYY to hard), laugh a ton, and over the last 2 years I have accumulated a plethora of hilarious stories that we relive often. I'm pretty well known on the MD Poker circuit, but probably for the wrong reasons. Like pushing $400 into the pot with 88 while on tilt, or maybe because I don't handle bad beats very well. Some people may think I'm a decent player, most will not. And that is OK, I have some good nights where I'll make a grand and I'll have nights where I throw parties to the same tune. There are a lot of us that do that, I guess we just rotate the money around. But, even though it may not seem like it while I'm at the table, I really do enjoy my time hanging out with everyone and I'm still working on getting better: at poker, at handling beats, running my home game and being a better person. Happy Holidays to everyone and I'll see you around "The Circuit".

No comments: